Sunday, May 29, 2011

A card for Deanna

Once upon a time, a long time ago, I was supposed to mail a Christmas present to my friend in Canada. Given it's now May, I thought I had better get my butt into gear and post it. My excuse for the delay, she needs a handmade card and I needed to make one that was good enough. It's taken me until May to get good enough. :)

So here it is, a card for Deanna (Deanna, if you read my blog look away now!).


This is my brand new La-La Land Crafts stamp and I absolutely adore her. I have been looking forward to using these darling pink and white gingham buttons, and lace is now my favourite embellishment. This paper is some of my favourite - It's making an appearance for the second week in a row.

This card is entered into the following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - Pink & Girly
Stamp Something - Something Sentimental

No comments: