Friday, September 9, 2011

New Challenge Blog!

Very exciting news to share with you today - one of my closest friends (and fellow card making obsessive) Linda and I have created our very own challenge blog.

We thought it would be nice to have a local challenge blog, one that could inspire people to create their papercrafts and enter our challenges, but also teach them a little bit about living Down Under, about our culture and the fun of things like Christmas in a hot climate.

As Linda's blog is "Squirrel Snippets" and mine is "The Crafty Fox" - "The Squirrel & The Fox" was born.


We are very proud of our little blog and are counting down the days until our first challenge goes live on the 18th of September. To take a sneak peak, or enquire about being part of our Design Team click on the little "The Squirrel & The Fox" pic below.

I hope you'll join us for our very first challenge on the 18th of September.

Tracey
x

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Tracey,
Congrats on your new venture,love the name but then I would wouldn't I...Loki is still looking so darn cute,I just love the tan colour on his face,Jack managed to get tangled in some ribbon yesterday and I'd already stroked him so he was covered in glitter,he looked so funny,but judging by his face he wasn't amused...
Mandy x

Tracey said...

LOL, poor Jack! I can imagine him being very unimpressed. Loki spends much of christmas glitter covered too, he is forever brushing up against the ornaments on the tree.
Thanks for the congrats on our blog - hopefully you'll pop by when we're up and running.